Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

Geometry Fun : Angles

We learnt about angles the other day and I wanted to share those activities we did.

I hope nomenclature cards are the easy way to introduce any concepts and names of new things. I made these cards and my little one created the angles using Geometry sticks. You can download the nomenclature cards here.




I wanted to find a way to practice angles. I made this game and kids played it both as indoor game and outdoor game. They enjoyed it a lot. You won’t believe my little one is good at angles now. You can download the template here.





Here is another activity to practice angles. I found this activity here . My little one wrote the names in grid paper, mark all the acute angles red, obtuse angles green and right angles violet. Then, she learnt to use the protractor to find the values.

No comments:

Post a Comment